Sunday, February 24, 2008

Full life

I recently watched " The Ultimate Gift" with my girl friends. It was an inspiring movie,..unfortunately we can't find it on the movie house because its an indie film. I'll try and find a dvd copy so i can share it with my friends too.
There are 12 gifts presented in the film, i'll try and squeeze what they are from memory,..
1 Gift of Work
2 Gift of Friends
3 Gift of Money
4 Gift of Giving
5 Gift of Family
6 Gift of Dreams
7 Gift of a Day
8 Gift of Service
9 Gift of Laughter
10 Gift of Life
11 Gift of Love
12 Gift of Happiness (not sure 'bout this one)

In my 25 years of life, I feel so ignorant and I am!
There's so much more to learn, to accomplish, to do and to READ. I feel i've lost and spent much of my time to nothing...nothing to show for it.
Now I'm resolve to spend 86,400 seconds wisely. So help me God!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

by the way,its not in the movie houses because its not meant to be..being indie film is not the reason, someone's breathing behind my back that i end up posting without editing what i've written.