Monday, February 25, 2008

Books and Authors




I dont know what I am when it comes to books.
But let me say I'm beyond a single story.



At the end of one, is not the end of my reading. It gets me to more thinking of the next adventure, the next event of the characters beyond that has been written. These are the things left to our imagination-by the Author.
The author is, for me, truly amazing to catch the readers undivided attention and able to get them involved in the adventure, the character and the very thoughts of those that which we are only reading. He is able to make us live vicarious lives in the book, experience what the characters are experiencing, seeing and feeling as they do. Books are unique on its own, there are simple messages, told in simple profoundness just as there are messages that needs a little bit more attention and delving in to be appreciated. My favorite authors are not at all the same,.. and I remain appreciative of them all; equal but entirely different!







I love to read a series as well as single stories, they all have something to say and we could do with the things ought to be learned from them.














A look to some of my all-time favorite Authors, in no particular order.














No comments: